Sessions with Coach Ange include multi-week programs, private and semi-private
If fitness, fun and comradery are what get you motivated, consider joining a multi-week program in either Classic or Skate. Adding building blocks weekly help get you skiing with confidence, and it may also connect you with new friends to head out on the trails with!
Privates and semi-privates are also available.
4-week Series, Classic or Skate 90-minute lesson
Max 4 participants, Min 3 participants - $125/ individually
* * All 4–week programs will be at the RCR and payment will be made through RCR * *
Privates in Skate or Classic
1 person $60 / 1.5 hour
2 people $90 / 1.5 hour
3 people $115 / 1.5 hour
Series 1 – January
Tuesdays 9 am - Intermediate Skate
January 9, 16, 23, 30
• Three spots available
Wednesdays 9 am - Intermediate Skate
January 10, 17, 24, 31
• sorry, FULL
Thursdays 9 am - Intermediate Classic
January 11, 18, 25, Feb 1
• sorry, FULL
Fridays 9 am – Intermediate Classic
January 12, 19, 26, Feb 2
• One Spot available
Series 2 – February
Stay tuned, will populate as demand fills in. ;-)
To contact Ange, email email@example.com
Payment for Lessons
To arrange payment for lessons, please email Ange at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. Payment will depend on which area the lessons are booked at:
• If the lessons are being taught at RCR, the payment will be processed through RCR in Guest Services
• If the lessons are booked at the Elk Valley Nordic Centre, the payment will be processed through the Fernie Nordic Society
The Fine Print
• No cancellations are permitted on the day of your program.
• Any changes to custom programs and private lessons may be
subject to an admin fee of $20.
• All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine
when the Nordic Area is open.
• Always visit the Nordic Conditions page for daily condition.
• Prices are in Canadian Dollars